N.G. Gilbert Corporation
Since 1939, N.G. Gilbert has performed construction, rebuilds, upgrades, maintenance and line clearing services for electric power utilities throughout the U.S.
In 1996, N.G. Gilbert was acquired by The Townsend Corporation. The combination with the company's other business units creates a powerful services partner for electric utility companies and other energy providers.
N.G. Gilbert construction crews are affiliated with the International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers (IBEW).